The Ten Most Common Characteristics of an Indigo Child:
1. They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it)
2. They have a feeling of "deserving to be
here," and are surprised when others don't share that feeling.
4. They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
5. They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for Indigo children.
6. They get frustrated with systems that are ritual-oriented and don't require creative thought.
7. They often see better ways of doing
things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like "system
(nonconforming to any system).
10. They are not shy in letting you know
what they need.
This page was last updated on: September 12, 2007